http://tim-thingsastheyare.blogspot.com/ Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Big News in The Small Word of Life Explained.

Many of you may know I have been given a unique opportunity to write a monthly column for The Wild Word. If you weren’t aware, I have been given the unique opportunity to write a monthly column for The Wild Word. It is a surprising piece of good fortune, I keep going back and reading the email making sure it is real, and to my surprise, every time, it seems to be true.  But, the editor thought a Facebook writers page might be a good idea. And if she thinks it’s a good idea, I think it’s a great idea.

I now have a Facebook Writers page. Located here. You should rush over and like and follow the page, and you should also have your friends, family, co-workers, people who ride the bus with you, all the people you know, or see during the day, go like and follow the page. It will give you something to talk about when you are waiting for your turn to use the microwave at work. Imagine the joy, standing by yourself in the kitchen laughing and talking animatedly, great sweeping hand gestures, occasionally doubling over in laughter, sometimes sobbing softly, tears making your mascara run, thinking 'why am I, a real man, wearing mascara?' about the wonderful things you read on the Tim Clark Writes page.

There isn’t anything there yet, I know, but there will be, soon, and it will be writing by Tim Clark, which explains the name. Sure, if you had time you could search and find all the great writing by Tim Clark, but you don’t, you are busy. You have important things to take care of, vital concerns to address, fires to douse. Clearly I made this page for you. You need this page, the people who love you need you to have this page, the world needs you to like and follow this page.

The Doorman, a can man.
As you all know I am writing a book, and if you didn’t know I am writing a book, which was really the impetus for submitting writing to real editors, my writing can easily get off track, and ramble on and on endlessly, kind of like this sentence. Anyway, I am writing a book, actually, I am re-writing a book, for the third or fourth time. And when I write a particularly good bit, a part that needs to be shared, a passage of such quality it refuses to be hidden as a series of 1s and 0s in a file on a computer I will add it to the growing list of shareable writing. Plus it will save my poor wife from hearing “hey, you have to listen to this.”

As an added bonus, I will post Life Explained’s Greatest Hits, if I can figure out which posts qualify. Maybe the standard will be lowered to Life Explained, Not The Worst. And you will get to read them here, or more accurately, Here!

So, hurry, and sign up. There is no good reason not to. If you have a good reason, I can live with that, but don’t tell anybody, I don’t want everybody having a good reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment